PIPS Qualitative Assessment for Scholarship
Punjab International Public School (PIPS) believes that a socially diverse student population is a key component of an International and balanced education. We are committed to providing financial assistance to students as a community benefit, and in order to provide access to PIPS to a more diverse range of students.
Our Scholarships are merit-based, covering a reduction in International Baccalaureate (IB) and ICSE tuition fees and are designed to help children who excel in a range of disciplines.
Students with a record of outstanding achievement in academics, expressive arts (music, performing arts) visual arts and sports are encouraged to apply.
We also have a strong focus on Global Citizenship, and offer scholarships to students whose ideas, creativity and drive to help create a more peaceful, inclusive and sustainable world have been recognized.
If you want to give your child the opportunity to become part of the PIPS student community, and think they may be eligible for a scholarship, please fill and Submit the Online form today.
Scholarships are strictly on a First Come First Served Basis, and are limited to a number of seats per Class.
- Online Registration
- Valid for Children seeking admissions in Classes I – VIII.
- For Ages 05 – 08 (Classes I and II), the test will be in the form of an informal Skype Interaction in presence of either or both Parents.
- For Ages 09 – 15 (Classes III – VIII), Test in English, Mathematics & General Ability.
- Online Test from Home on the Test day between 10.00 am and 04.00 pm.
- Graded Scholarship on Marks obtained – 60% & 70% & 80%
- Test Papers will be set under the direct supervision of Principal, PIPS – Pojewal.
- Evaluation will be done by a Committee consisting of Principal, Head Mistress (Junior School), and Admissions Head.
- Medium of Tests will be English.
The Scholarship test is through a Parent/ Child – Friendly Four Step Process.
Step 1: Download and read the School Prospectus available at the School website www.pipspojewal.com
Step 2: Carefully Read the Terms & Conditions prescribed for the Scholarship Test. This test is individually conducted ONLINE for every Child at His/Her Convenience. The result is communicated via email within 7 days of the Test.
Step 3: Fill and submit the given Test form online.
Step 4: Proceed to make the prescribed payment Online.
- Minimum 40% marks in previous Class
- Open for Indian Citizens, and wards of NRIs/ OCIs/ PIOs only
- Ages between 05 years and 14 Years*.
- Test Registration Fee – INR 10,000.00 (Fully Adjustable/Refundable)** payable online.
Fee Discounts and Concessions
Please tick the categories you are eligible for further Concessions as per School Prospectus (only 02 applicable):
- Single Mother Child
- Girl Child
- Defence & Martyrs Wards
- Punjab/ J&K Domicile
- 2nd Child in PIPS