PIPS MERITORIOUS SCHOLARSHIP TEST
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• All Scholarships are applicable for the Academic Year 2020-2021.
• There are limited seats available in each category of scholarship.
• In case the Child fails to secure the Scholarship, the Registration Fee of Rs. 10,000.00 will be refunded in full within 15 working Days.
• In case wrong and misleading information is provided, Scholarship will be null and void. The Scholarship amount given will need to be refunded to the School.
• For Scholarships that are valid for two academic years, the continuation of Scholarship into the second year will be granted after the review of Child’s performance.
• If the Tuition Fees are paid in 02 Installments, the Scholarship amount will be adjusted as 50% in each of the Tuition Fee Installment.
• In case a Scholarship recipient leaves school in the middle of the term, the Scholarship amount will not be granted for that term.
• Scholarship recipients can avail of a maximum of two (02) fee discounts as given in the School Prospectus.
• Scholarship recipients will be informed by email. Those accepting the given Scholarship will have to sign an acceptance letter and submit to the school within 10 days of the formal grant of Scholarship.
• Scholarship will be terminated if there is a violation of code of conduct by students.
• PIPS Scholarship Committee consists of the School Principal, Vice Principal, and the Admissions Head. The decision of the said Committee is final in all respects for allocation of Scholarships, and no correspondence will be entertained.
IB ® Candidate School. MYP Affiliation is applied for for the session 2020-21 onwards.