PIPS has a Vision of creating a cosmopolitan outlook in every child that joins the School. It aims at providing a strong moral foundation for the development of the child’s personality, without getting into the polemics of religion. The inculcation of the spirit of tolerance alongwith the determination to achieve & the desire to excel in all the endeavors is the central objective of the School’s Mission.
It is the School’s endeavor to teach the children to:
- Develop the courage to have the patience ,Enjoy the pleasure of winning .
- Rejoice in the wonder of books and like mystery of birds in the sky, bees in the sun and flowers on a hillside.
- Appreciate that for every enemy there is a friend and for every scoundrel a hero.
- Understand that a dollar earned is far more value than five stolen or found. Learn that a good work done is its own reward and that it is far more honorable to fail than to cheat.
- Know that while brawn and brain may be sold, there must never be a price tag on heart and soul.
- Have trust in his own ideas and sublime faith in oneself because then alone there can be sublime faith in mankind.
All PIPS students shall have ample opportunity to achieve their full potential academically and through a wide range of artistic and athletic activities in a disciplined environment that offers challenges at all levels. Each child will develop traits of patience and tolerance along with an openness of mind to diverse cultures, and be exposed to abundant experiences which will help them contribute meaningfully to the National and International society and thrive in an interdependent world